If you’re a stoner, then you know that having the right accessories can make all the difference. Smoking weed is more than just buying some bud and rolling a joint. It’s about creating an experience for yourself and enjoying the process. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the 8 best weed accessories that every stoner needs. Trust us, your smoking game will thank you.
1. Good Grinder – Let’s be real, trying to break up your weed with your fingers is not only a pain, but it’s also pretty ineffective. A good grinder will save you time and hassle, plus it’ll help you get an even burn when you’re smoking. Investing in a good grinder is one of the best things you can do for your smoking experience.
2. Rolling Papers – While there are plenty of ways to smoke weed (vaping, dabs, etc.), there’s nothing quite like a good old-fashioned joint. But in order to roll a joint, you’re going to need some rolling papers. Rolling papers come in all sorts of materials, so find the ones that work best for you. And don’t forget to pick up some filter tips too!
3. Pipe – Pipes are classic for a reason. They’re easy to use, they fit easily into your pocket, and they’re great for smoking on the go. Plus, there are so many different types and styles of pipes available these days that you’re sure to find one that suits your personality perfectly.
4. Bong – Bongs are perfect for when you want to enjoy a big hit of weed without having to smoke too much at once. They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, so you can find one that fits your needs perfectly. Just make sure you get a bong that has a good bowl size – trust us, you’ll thank us later.
5. Dab Rig – For those who prefer dabbing over other methods of smoking, you’re going to need a dab rig. Dab rigs are great because they offer a smooth and flavorful hit of weed concentrate. It is an excellent investment.
6. Vaporizer – If you want to enjoy the benefits of weed without having to smoke it, then investing in a vaporizer is a great option. Make sure to do your research before making a purchase – there are a lot of vaporizers out there these days and not all of them are created equal!
7. Storage Containers – If you’re going to be smoking weed on a regular basis, then you’re going to need somewhere to store it. Glass jars or containers are the best options for storing weed as they keep the bud fresh and protected from light and air.
Check out the best cannabis storage containers.
8. Scales – If you’re planning on buying weed in bulk or if you want to be able to measure out your doses, then scales are a must-have accessory. Scales are also great for weighing out weed concentrates for dabbing.
No matter what your smoking preference is, make sure you’re prepared with the right accessories. Smoking weed is more enjoyable when you have the right tools for the job!